Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Location: Los Angeles, California
Client: Department of Veterans Affairs
- Evaluate Existing Flooding Conditions and Recommend/Design Alternative Solutions to Flooding Problem
- Preliminary Design Storm Drain Report
- Proposed Three Feasible Alternatives
- Designed 3,000 feet of 18-inch to 48-inch Storm Drain
- Approvals through the Department of VA and the City of Los Angeles
- Project Completed on Schedule
PENCO was hired by the Department of Veterans Affairs to evaluate the existing flooding conditions at the Sepulveda Medical Center and to recommend/design alternative solutions to the flooding problem.
PENCO prepared a Preliminary Design Storm Drain Report that included a study of the existing system and proposed three feasible alternatives.
PENCO was engaged in the design of 3000 feet of 18-inch to 48-inch storm drain processed for approval through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the City of Los Angeles.
The project was successfully completed on schedule and bids were within the engineering estimates.