SAUSD Century High School
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Client: Santa Ana Unified School District
- New Athletic Field and Classroom Building
- Survey and Civil Engineering Design Services
- Included Horizontal and Vertical Control
- Boundary Survey
- Aerial and Ground Specific Topography Survey
- ADA Certification of Existing Ramps and Paths of Travel
- Storm Drain, Water and Fire, Sewer, and ADA Path of Travel
- Detailed and Accurate Survey of Existing Site
- Minimal Invasiveness to School’s Functionality During School Hours
- Approvals from DSA
PENCO provided survey and civil engineering design services for the addition of a brand new athletic field and classroom building.
Survey services included horizontal and vertical control, boundary survey, aerial and ground specific topography survey, and ADA certification of existing ramps and paths of travel.
The civil engineering services included storm drain, water and fire, sewer and design for ADA path of travel.
This project required minimal invasiveness to the schools functionality. This construction constraint required that the existing site survey data be detailed and accurate.
This project was approved through the Division of the State Architect (DSA) and was on a fast track schedule.