Client: KB Home / K. Hovnanian Homes
- Hillside Subdivision of 131 Single-Family Lots
- Construction Staking and Mapping Services
- Civil Engineering Design and Survey Services
- Hydrology Report
- Fine Grading
- Lot Certifications
- Ultimate Bridge Construction
- Construction Administration
- Lead Processor for Plans and Permits
- Successfully Processed for Approval through the County of Riverside
PENCO was retained to provide construction staking and mapping services for this hillside subdivision of 131 single-family lots with unique hillside grading and environmentally sensitive open space preservation arroyos.
PENCO provided civil engineering design and survey services including hydrology report, final mapping, easements, lot line adjustment, and construction staking through and including fine grading, lot certifications, ultimate bridge construction, final monumentation, and construction administration.
Because of PENCO staff’s knowledge and familiarity with the County of Riverside’s standards and procedures, we were chosen as the lead processor for plans and permits for approval of civil engineering and building plans with the County.
The project was successfully processed for approval through the County of Riverside.