Location: Fontana, California
Client: Home Depot
- 12-Acre Retail Site for Home Depot and two Tenants
- Civil Engineering Design and Survey Services
- Detention Basin and Temporary Septic Tank
- Off-Site Street and Storm Drain Improvements
- Storm Water Quality CDS Filtration System
- Fast-Track Project Completed on Schedule
- Processing of Plans through the City of Fontana
The project involves a 12-acre site for Home Depot and two additional tenants.
PENCO provided civil engineering design and survey services including precise grading plans, on-site utility plan, and off-site improvements. Other services included construction stalking and construction engineering support.
PENCO designed a detention basin and temporary septic tank, as well as off-site street and storm drain improvements.
As part of the on-site storm drain design, PENCO prepared a storm water quality CDS filtration system to treat the storm water before entering the public storm drain.
This fast-track project required processing through the City of Fontana and was completed on schedule.