Location: Anaheim, California
Client: KB Homes
Services: Civil Engineering & Surveying
- 255 Unit, Five-Story Residential and Two-Level Underground Parking Project
- Preparation of a Tentative Parcel Map, Parcel Map, and Condominium Plans
- Civil Engineering and Survey Services
- PS&E for Rough and Precise Grading, Off-Site and On-Site Storm Drain; and Sewer Line Study
- Traffic Signal
- Sewer and Water Reports
- Construction Staking
- Construction Engineering Support
PENCO provided civil engineering design and survey services for this 255-unit, five-story residential and two-level underground parking condominium project in Anaheim’s Platinum Triangle, located on the west side of State College Boulevard and north of Orangewood. This project was converted into apartments in 2009.
The entitlement of the project included preparing a tentative parcel map, a parcel map, and condominium plans for the 255 units.
PENCO prepared civil engineering design, including the preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates for the rough and precise grading, off-site and on-site storm drain, and sewer line study.
A major design challenge involved construction of 800-linear-feet of 8-inch VCP sewer main along State College and Artisan Court, to comply with the City of Anaheim’s master plan of sewers.
Other services included the traffic signal at State College and Artisan Court; Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP); sewer and water reports to confirm adequacy of the sewer and water facility, as well as construction staking and construction engineering support.