Allergan Corporate Headquarters
Location: Irvine, California
- Civil Engineering Design and Survey Services
- Drainage Design and Hydrology Study
- Topographic Design and Construction Staking
- Major Site Utility Corridor for Wet and Dry Utilities
- Approvals through City of Irvine and Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD)
PENCO provided civil engineering planning and design and survey services for this
22-acre medical research facility renovation and a new administration facility building.
Work included on-site preliminary planning and engineering for grading, utilities, demolition of some existing buildings, relocation of buildings, drainage design, and hydrology study.
PENCO prepared a major on-site utility corridor design, including all hot water, chilled water, domestic water, and dry utilities. PENCO was able to meet the client’s challenging design for installation for all on-site utilities in a very narrow corridor.
PENCO also provided survey services including on-site topographic design and construction staking.
The project was processed and approved through the City of Irvine and Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD).