Multiple Locations, California – Cities of Fullerton, Anaheim, Blythe, and Lakewood, CA
Client: Nadel Architects
- Multiple Albertsons’ Sites
- Sites in Size from 7- to 10-Acres, with Multiple Pads
- Civil Engineering Design and Survey Services
- ALTA and Topographic Survey
- Site Demolition
- Water and Sewer
- Storm Drain Design
- Off-Site Infrastructure Improvements
- Worked Closely with Project Architect, Landscape Architect, and Utility Consultants
PENCO provided civil engineering design and survey services for multiple Albertsons’ sites in the Cities of Fullerton, Anaheim, Blythe, and Lakewood.
The sites ranged in size from 7- to 10-acres, with multiple pads.
Services included ALTA and topographic survey, on-site demolition, grading, drainage, water and sewer, storm drain design, and off-site infrastructure improvements for street widening and traffic signal modification.
PENCO worked very closely with the Project Architect, Landscape Architect, and utility consultants to coordinate the project design to meet the project schedule deadline and minimize construction field changes.
All plans were processed through the Cities of Fullerton, Anaheim, Blythe, and Lakewood for approval.